Mildred Seydell papers
Photographs and photograph albums
Mildred Seydell papers > Photographs and photograph albums
Scope and Content Note
Series 6, Photographs and Photograph Albums include images of family, associates, friends and acquaintances; photographs used for writing Seydell's publications and columns; photos relating to organizations; and several photograph albums. The majority of the photographs are in black and white and come in all sizes. Negatives are also included in some of the groupings.
Organized into six subseries: (6.1) Family and memorabilia; (6.2) Associates, friends and acquaintances; (6.3) Photographs used for writing Seydell's publications and columns; (6.4) Organizational files; (6.5) Collected and miscellaneous material; and (6.6) Photograph albums.
Description of Subseries
- Subseries 6.1: Family and memorabilia, [1889?] - 1973
- Subseries 6.2: Associates, friends, acquaintances,
- Subseries 6.3: Photographs used for writing Seydell's publications and columns, 1924-1970s
- Subseries 6.4: Organizational photographs, 1920s-1940s
- Subseries 6.5: Collected and miscellaneous material,
- Subseries 6.6: Photograph albums,