Browse Finding Aids

244 finding aids found, displaying 111 - 120


Emory University.

Parking and safety collection, 1947-1997

.25 linear ft. (1 box)

Collection gathers material from Emory University’s Transportation and Parking Services office and its predecessor offices in charge of University parking and traffic, the Safety and Security Office and the Department of Public Safety. Materials include parking studies, regulations, and reports. The Safety and Security Office documents include some material on other University safety concerns, including workman’s compensation.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University.

Volunteer Emory records, 1981-2010

4.5 linear ft. (7 boxes and 1 BV [bound volume])

Records consists of subject files, ephemera, and the administrative materials of Volunteer Emory, a volunteer-coordination group founded by undergraduates in 1980 now operating within the Division of Campus Life. Notable contents include files on recurring programs, such as Alternative Spring Break.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. School of Law.

Child Advocacy Project records, 1991-2000

.5 linear ft. (1 box) and 1 VHS tape

Records of the Child Advocacy Project, a volunteer initiative of Emory Law School students who volunteered to act as child advocates in DeKalb, Fulton, Newton and Gwinnett juvenile courts, consisting of reports to and records of the advisory committee, one report to the Task Force on Child Abuse, training materials, and brochures.

Repository: Emory Law Archives, Hugh F. MacMillan Law Library

Emory University.

Human Resources collection, 1938-1996

.5 linear ft. (1 box)

Collection collocates material related to benefits and human resources at Emory University, including early health and retirement plans from the 1930s, policies and plans from the Personnel Office that managed human resources for much of the second half of the twentieth century, and booklets and benefits programs from the 1980s and 1990s.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University.

Emory University Faculty records, 1917-2002

5 linear ft. (10 boxes) and 3 bound volumes (BV)

The records of the Emory University Faculty document the faculty's role in the administration of the University. The records consist of by-laws, handbooks, minutes, subject files, and committee records. There is also information concerning faculty awards and chairs.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory College.

Emory College faculty records, 1845-1917

0.25 linear ft. (1 box) and 9 bound volumes (BV)

Emory College was founded in 1836 by the Georgia Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church. Early faculty members included Alexander Means, Gustavus John Orr, Osborne L. Smith, and George W. W. Stone. The collection is chiefly minute books from meetings of the Emory College faculty, 1845-1917. There are also scattered unbound minutes, 1898-1915; typed transcriptions of entries, 1845-1859; and a volume of tributes and memorials to Emory College faculty and administrators, 1874-1915. Minutes concern College policies including matriculation, curriculum, examinations, and the discipline of students.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Division of Campus Life.

Division of Campus Life records, 1978-2014

9 linear feet (10 boxes) and 216 MB of born-digital records

Records consist of administrative subject files, annual reports, both in paper form and born-digital, and audiovisual material from Emory University's Division of Campus Life.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Planning, Design, and Construction.

Planning, Design, and Construction records, 1997-1998

.25 linear ft. (1 box)

Records consist of photographs and drawings created for the purpose of Emory University’s Campus Master Plan in the late 1990s.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Predictive Health Institute.

Predictive Health Institute records, 2003-2011

8 linear ft. (8 boxes)

Records include administrative records such as strategic plans, marketing, and symposium planning, as well as material related to education, philanthropy, and the founding of the Predictive Health Institute, a healthcare collaboration between Emory University and the Georgia Institute of Technology.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory Medical History Club.

Emory Medical History Club collection, 1924-1944, undated

0.40 linear ft. (1 box)

Contains a collection of papers and presentations on notable individuals in medicine, written by either members or invited guest speakers to the Emory Medical History Club.

Repository: Historical Collections, Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library

v1.11.0-dev