Browse Finding Aids

244 finding aids found, displaying 131 - 140


Emory Black Student Union.

Emory Black Student Union records, 2013-2016

.25 linear ft. (1 box)

Brief abstract of collection

Repository: Emory University Archives

Engraved Portraits of the First Methodist Divines, circa 1840-1861

.2 cubic feet (1 volume)

One bound volume containing 45 engravings of Methodist leaders and significant Methodist places.

Repository: Pitts Theology Library

Elizer, Alexander B.

A. B. Elizer letters, 1962-1971

0.2 cubic feet (4 cubic feet of unprocessed materials) (1 box)

Consists of thirty-four letters both to and from Alexander B. Elizer.

Repository: Pitts Theology Library

Emory University. Art History Department.

Art History Department records, 1965-2010

6 linear ft. (13 boxes) and

Collection includes administrative materials, course materials and syllabi, grant related records, planning files, and other records of the Art History Department at Emory University.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Dept. of Music.

Department of Music collection, 1917-2019

41.25 linear feet (45 boxes) 2 extra-oversized papers (XOP), and web sites.

Artificial collection contains programs, handbills, brochures, correspondence, clippings, and audio recordings from musical ensembles, productions, and concert series of the Department of Music.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Office of the Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration.

Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration files, 1931-2003 (bulk 1989-2001)

28.5 linear ft. (29 boxes) and

The collection includes files of the Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration at Emory University. Files relate to various financial committees, audits, budgets, endowment and investment funds, executive compensation, and other topics.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Division of Library and Information Management.

Division of Library and Information Management records, 1899-1988 (bulk 1928-1988)

104.5 linear ft. (132 boxes and 2 oversized papers)

Emory University’s Division of Library and Information Management grew out of the Carnegie Library School of Atlanta, which operated from 1905 to 1930, and the Emory University Library School, which existed from 1930 to 1948. Between 1948 and 1981 it was called the Division of Librarianship. Records from the Division of Library and Information Management and its predecessor organizations include directors' files, curricula, correspondence, faculty meeting minutes, memoranda, and photographs and audiovisual material.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Dept. of Geology.

Department of Geology records, 1920-1986

11.25 linear ft. (23 boxes) and 2 bound volumes (BV)

The Department of Geology was officially established at Emory University in 1938, chaired by James George Lester. Lester helped established undergraduate and graduate programs in geology as well as a geology field camp for faculty and students in northern Georgia. The Department was closed in 1986 and was absorbed into the Department of Environmental Studies. The Department of Geology records include administrative materials, grant proposals, correspondence, teaching materials, and field books from the department's geology camp. The earliest materials, 1920-1938, are those of department founder James George Lester.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Office of the President.

Office of the President, James W. Wagner, 2003-2014

18 linear feet (18 boxes)

Records include administrative records from the office of James W. Wagner, president of Emory University starting in 2003.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University Academy.

Emory University Academy records, 1915-1950

10.77 linear ft. (14 boxes)

Consists of bulletins, commencement programs, student records, and a few items of ephemera.

Repository: Oxford College Archives, Oxford College Library

v1.11.0-dev