Browse Finding Aids

244 finding aids found, displaying 31 - 40


Emory University.

Emory University financial records collection, 1916-1988

.25 linear ft. (1 box and 2 bound volumes (BVs))

Series contains budgets and financial summaries, reports, inter-office memoranda, and records of early contributions to Emory University from the Emory University Office of the Treasurer.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. President's Advisory Committee on South Africa.

President's Advisory Committee on South Africa records, 1985-1988

1 linear ft. (2 boxes)

This collection includes notes, correspondence, minutes, agenda, membership lists, and other records of the President's Advisory Committee on South Africa, which was charged with determining Emory University's response to anti-apartheid movements in South Africa.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Administrative Council.

Administrative Council records, 1928-1989

.5 linear ft. (1 box) and 3 bound volumes (BV)

The Administrative Council has at times been both a legislative body and an advisory group to the President of Emory University. The records of the Administrative Council include minutes, memoranda, administrative organizational charts, and a committee report.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Journalism Program.

Journalism Program records, 1996-2013

11.25 linear ft. (12 boxes)

Records include administrative materials such as reports, budgets and grants, correspondence, and subject files as well as audiovisual material and annual reports from Emory University's Journalism Program.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Emory Dining.

Emory Dining records, 1948-1983

4.125 linear foot (3 boxes) and 1 extra oversized papers folder (XOP)

Records include materials related to food services at Emory University collected and maintained by longtime head of campus dining, Helen Jenkins.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University.

Emory University desegregation collection, 1960-1994

2 linear ft. (3 boxes)

Emory University was officially desegregated in September of 1962 and admitted its first African American undergraduate in the fall of 1963. The collection consists of records documenting the process of desegregation and other events relating to racial issues at Emory. Included are documents summarizing the process of integration; copies of various statements issued by Emory faculty and students; a copy of the Petition for Declaratory Judgment and Injunction to the Superior Court of Dekalb County; accounts of activities surrounding campus racial protests that occurred in 1969 (print and audio); and information concerning more recent events that took place in the 1990s.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emily and Ernest Woodruff Foundation.

Emily and Ernest Woodruff Foundation records, 1938-1987

31.25 linear ft. (63 boxes) and 6 bound volumes (BV)

Records of the Emily and Ernest Woodruff Foundation, including grant files, correspondence, financial records, and subject files.

Repository: Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library

Engram, Arizona.

Arizona Engram papers, 1922-1925

.25 linear feet (1 box) and 1 oversized papers box (OP)

Papers of African American teacher Arizona Engram, including correspondence, personal papers and printed material.

Repository: Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library

Emory College.

Emory College financial records, 1834-1949 (bulk 1834-1916)

1.5 linear ft. (3 boxes) and 48 bound volumes (BV)

The collection is chiefly ledgers, cashbooks, receipts, files, and other records from the Office of the Treasurer documenting the financial transaction of Emory College, including disbursements made for faculty and administrator salaries, building projects and maintenance, and income from student tuition, rental properties, investments, and individual subscriptions. There are also a few records of other College officials, including Warren A. Candler, and accounts related to other institutions, including the Education Loan Association and the Technological School which was later incorporated as the Department of Technology.

Repository: Emory University Archives

Emory University. Housing Office.

Housing Office collection, 1946-1976

.25 linear ft. (1 box)

Records include annual housing surveys of Emory University students and other material related to University housing from the Housing Office.

Repository: Emory University Archives

v1.11.0-dev